10. Must be nice to sleep all day.
9. You’re lucky you don’t have to work.
8. I know how you feel..
7. But you look good.
6. Just show some self-control & do this diet.
5. Just stop drinking diet soda. After all, that’s why you got MS.
4. You just want attention.
3. It’s all in your head.
2. It could be worse.
1. But my Aunt Marsha has MS & she doesn’t have any trouble doing things.
2 comments:
Okay, I really want to believe that you read this list somewhere and copied it, that people didn't actually say these things to you. Sadly, I have a strong feeling that I'm wrong. I know that people don't always know what to say, but I'm still sorry about the hurtful things you've heard. Continuing to pray, my friend...
P.S. I know we don't have the same thing going on but I still feel like I can relate in many ways. So, I just wanted to add one of my personal favorites:
"Well, *I* don't take any prescription drugs; I just deal with the symptoms."
Ugh...
Post a Comment