Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #126


  1. It's cold and windy, but there's lots of sunshine!
  2. I love growing and eating my own tomatoes. (sure miss doing that)
  3. My favorite health and beauty product is Bath and Body Works Body Butter (in Butterfly Flowers scent)
  4. The drive to Disney World is a nice long ride. (But so worth it!!!)
  5. "Well, first of all" is usually the way that my daughter began a long list of explanations as to why she did or did not do something.
  6. Harrison Ford, my husband, Gidget, me, and President George W. Bush; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was freaky, to say the least! (No, don't ask, because I won't tell!!)
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my sweetheart of a husband coming home, tomorrow my plans include trying to organize my mind, and Sunday, I want to go a whole day without hearing the "bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep..." sound of the Star Wars Legos Wii game!

No comments: