
I'm soooooo excited! The medication I have been wanting to be on for MS is FINALLY up for FDA approval after years of clinical trials! It's a PILL... not a shot!!! Woo-Hoo!!!!
As long as I stay relapse-free I can start it as soon as it's approved! Please pray that I stay relapse-free! So far it's been 14 months since the MS attack that left me wheelchair bound. I'm so thankful to God for keeping me relapse-free this long. I'm learning so much, and I'm grateful. I just pray that I use what He teaches me for His glory.
Check it out HERE.
Won't you pray with me that this medication will be available to those of us who have MS as soon as possible?
5 comments:
Prayers going up right now!
Praying!
I read this three times and three times I got interrupted before I commented! I have been praying and I'll continue to pray. No relapses and a new drug that works!!!
Hey, have you thought about trying a new diet? I have a really good one I can share with you! J/K!!!!!!!
Love ya!
Denise
Denise, you crack me up! :)
I pray that not only will it become available soon but that when it does your body will be able to accept it
Post a Comment