
As my first official act to make others aware, I'm posting this extremely small image with which I was provided by the NMSS. LOL. You'd think they'd have made it a little more... uh... noticeable?? I'm guessing it would really pop on a huge billboard, though... provided they covered the whole board with it. I'll have to search around and see what else I can find for my blog.
As for my second act: I'm going to see my extremely brilliant hippie-chick MS specialist in the morning. I'm anxious to hear some good news. :) That good news will not come at the weigh-in, however, as I'm positive I've put back on a few of those pounds that I had lost.
:(
For now, though, I bid thee adieu... for I am completely exhausted.
2 comments:
Hope you have some good news! Thanks for popping by to my blog :)
It took awhile to find my magnifying glass so that I could see the dates of MS Awareness Week! ;)
Can't wait to hear how your appointment went!
Post a Comment