Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #111


1. It seems like this week will never end!

2. Clean up when you're done, please?

3. If I thought you needed a friend I'd be one to you!

4. Love is what I think of most when I think of you.

5. To me, Valentine's Day means not much other than bring supposed to show our love for people to whom we should show it all year long.

6. Almighty GOD gives me strength.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting, tomorrow my plans include resting when I can and Sunday, I want to resting when I can (DD & I are pretty sick)!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Yep...#6 me too!

Denise said...

Sorry to hear you two aren't feeling well! It seems like SO many people are sick right now. :(

I wanted to thank you for helping me get through that dreaded MRI. Your suggestions helped me SO much!! Now I just hope I don't have to get another done for a long time!!!

Hope you have a nice, quiet, restful weekend and are feeling better soon!

Love ya!
Denise