Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Husband's KILLING Me...

...with CHEESE!!!

Yes, it's true. Being unable to cook has left me at his mercy. Here is his "I can make this" list:
  • cheese burgers
  • cheese steaks
  • cheese pizza (frozen)
  • grilled cheese
  • pigs in a blanket (a.k.a. cheese hot dogs)
  • mac & cheese
  • manicotti stuffed with cheese (frozen)
  • lasagna filled with gooey cheese (frozen)
  • spaghetti topped with mozzarella cheese
  • cheese enchiladas (frozen)
  • cheese burritos (frozen)
  • cheese pizza bites (frozen)
  • etc...

Last night he called & said he was picking up take-out for dinner. Pizza.

I said, "For the love of all things that are holy, PLEASE get me a salad!!!"

He did. A chef salad filled with CHEESE and covered with blue cheese dressing!

Did I mention I'm lactose intolerant???

3 comments:

Denise said...

Oh, no!! LOL! I can relate, though, since I'm not cooking, either. Most of the kids can't have cheese because of allergies, but it's killing Nick not to have it, so he buys it for himself and puts it on just about everything he makes. Did I mention that he's lactose intolerant?? ;)

I wish we lived closer. We could sit together and supervise while our hubbies cook. I'm sure THAT would go over well! lol

Love ya!
Denise

Anonymous said...

LOL--however, i will take the ideas--i love cheese HEE HEE
wendy

Anonymous said...

Oh, my. I'm lactose intolerant, too! And I totally adore cheese.