Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #120


1. Join me in praying for our country.
---
2. Put a little laughter in your day!
---
3. Happiness is a choice.
---
4. I'm ALWAYS tired and confused.
---
5. I'm waiting for God's direction.
---
6. My dear husband is hard to resist.
---
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to actually getting a good night's sleep (prayerfully), tomorrow my plans include DH & I taking Gidget & her little friend to see Disney on Ice (her belated birthday gift) and Sunday, I want to laugh a lot...it's good for the soul)!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I was just thinking about you, and here you are! :) I love your Fill-Ins. How exciting to go to Disney on Ice! I've never seen it but I'm sure your sweet girl will love it. Praying that you get some SLEEP!!

Love ya!
Denise

Debra said...

I took my grandchildren not too long ago to see Disney on Ice and it was just beautiful! Hope you all have a nice time!