I've been thinking about you so much recently, and I could kick myself for not taking the time to ask how you're doing. I'm so sorry you're having a rough time. I'm sending lots of love, prayers, and hugs your way!
Love, love, love this song! Thanks so much for sharing it; it really did encourage me.
I really love that you do Sunday Sing-Along. I haven't participated because I know that I probably can't get my act together enough to follow through once a week (sad, but true!!), but I do love listening to the songs.
3 comments:
I've been thinking about you so much recently, and I could kick myself for not taking the time to ask how you're doing. I'm so sorry you're having a rough time. I'm sending lots of love, prayers, and hugs your way!
Love, love, love this song! Thanks so much for sharing it; it really did encourage me.
I really love that you do Sunday Sing-Along. I haven't participated because I know that I probably can't get my act together enough to follow through once a week (sad, but true!!), but I do love listening to the songs.
Love ya!
Denise
Beautiful song! Thanks for sharing it!
lovely song--i missed this weeks--was out of town-but will be back next week---thanks for doing this and i will also be keeping you in my prayers
wen
Post a Comment