(in no particular order)
1. Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs (NCIS)
2. Alex P. Keaton (Family Ties)
3. Alan Shore (Boston Legal)
4. Dr. Gregory House (House)
5. Agent Seeley Booth (Bones)
6. Dr. Heathcliff Huxtable (The Cosby Show)
7. Joey Tribbiani (Friends)
8. David Addison (Moonlighting... played by Bruce Willis)
9. Jack Bauer (24)
10. Tim Conway (The Carol Burnett Show)
I also like Patrick Jane (The Mentalist), Chuck Bartowski (Chuck), and Jay Leno (even though I can't remember the last time I watched him... probably before Gidget was born).
Upon making this list, I realize that I watch way too much TV after my daughter goes to bed! LOL! Of course, she also likes to go swimming with her Daddy or watch her DVDs on the portable DVD player which enables me to watch too much TV even when she is awake!
SHAME ON ME!!!

4 comments:
Moonlighting! What a great show! I remember my parents used to watch that and ThirtySomething.
Alex P. Keaton is a classic! And, who was funnier than Tim Conway? He actually sat in front of me at a play in NYC once. I should have told him how often I woke up my parents on Saturday nights laughing so hard (but I didn't).
Great list...but completely different from mine! I love Dr. House tho!
I don't think there's anything wrong with watching too much TV. We are an adult after all. And that's coming from a TV addict like myself :D
Here's mine!
http://www.swiminteractive.com/2009/08/10-favorite-characters-from-television/
Post a Comment