Thursday, August 6, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #136



1. Sun Tea is my favorite summertime drink.

2. My favorite John Hughes movie is Dennis the Menace (with Pretty in Pink coming in 2nd).

3. My daughter's hair is something I love to touch.

4. The full moon is romantic lighting provided by God.

5. I need to go to bed right now. (And I did... which is why I didn't get this done until now!)

6. When daylight fades so do I.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having an hour to myself, tomorrow my plans include tie-dying with my daughter and Sunday, I want to not have tie-dyed hands... although that is very unlikely!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, how many of us are going to say the same thing for #6! Happy Friday!

Debra said...

I used to love tie dying and now it is back in style. Hard to believe it! Have fun!

Nikola said...

Mm, sun tea is delicious!! :)

Mine's here!

Aimie said...

Sun Tea is the best isn't it!

Thanks for the tie dye reminder, I think I might try that with my munchkins for a family night too!