Monday, February 8, 2010

BEST Part of the Super Bowl...FUNNY!!!!

So, I'm not big into sports. Neither is my DH. He only watches the final games: Super Bowl, World Series, etc...

Imagine my delight when this came across the screen:

I have laughed at this over & over & over again. It's just priceless!

For some reason, it makes me think of Denise's little E...

3 comments:

Denise said...

I am laughing so hard! I can't wait to show this to Nick! It's hard to believe that you've never met E in person because this is SO him!!!

We're not into sports, either, and we didn't even see the game, so I really appreciate you posting this! :)

Denise said...

I just looked at it again, and the look he gives him at the very end is E exactly. The only thing E would have done differently is that he never would have slapped him. Nope, he would have PUNCHED him! :)

Debra said...

So cute...I muted all the commercials during the game, I was just too nervous to concentrate on them! But this one is very cute!