Friday, June 11, 2010

Best Water EVER!

Yes, my tap water is now the best water ever! Know why? It's because of what I'm drinking it out of! I purchased this amazing drinking glass a few weeks ago and I just can't rave enough about it! I absolutely LOVE it! I've been drinking out of non-slip plastic cups for years due to my MS. I drop things way too much, so glass was out of the question. Oh, how I missed it!

Then one day, I caught a glimpse of this beautiful drinking glass on Denise's blog. After thinking about it for a few days, I took the plunge. Sure, $21.99 is a bit pricey for one glass... but I use it EVERY SINGLE DAY! It has a silicone sleeve on it so I don't drop it, and BONUS -- you don't have to remove it when you put it in the dishwasher! It has oz. markings on it so I know how much water I'm drinking, and I'm drinking so much more water now that it tastes so good! (Plastic definitely makes the water taste not-so-wonderful.) Another plus is that it has a lid that screws on the top with a little handle. GREAT for taking it with me to physical therapy!

Now is YOUR chance to win one of these awesome glass beverage bottle! Just jump over to THIS BLOG and enter for your chance to win one! It's really quite simple to do and won't take you long at all.

Since I'm endorsing this product, let me just endorse the wonderful couple who are running this Truly Pure and Natural business. Nick & Denise have hearts of gold. They have adopted 4 beautiful children and pour themselves into them. I think it's important to support other Christians!!!! Take a minute and jump over to their TRULY PURE AND NATURAL BLOG and see what wonderful products they sell. Enter for your chance to win this! I'm entering because I'd love to have another one of these!

No comments: