Tuesday, June 9, 2009

10 Favorite Things to Do During “Me” Time


10 Favorite Things to Do During "Me" Time
(Just what is "Me" time??? LOL!)

1. Take a long, hot shower (while sitting on my shower stool, of course) and listen to some relaxing music.

2. Watch a sappy chick flick in the dark with a bowl of popcorn on my lap and a box of tissues in reach.

3. Sleep!!! I like to turn my sound box on to the ocean setting, crank up the A/C, and curl up under my covers. Ahhh... a good nap sounds good right now!

4. Go online and price vacations that I'll never be able to afford.

5. Brainstorm about ways to come up with more "Me" time.

6. Shop online through Ebates.com and earn cash back for buying things that I had to buy anyway! They have the stores on there that I shop at anyway! (If you sign up using my e-mail address, both you and I get $5.00 for FREE you make your first purchase. End of commercial.)

7. Turn off the lights, turn on some soft, relaxing music, light my hydrangea scented candle, and just chill in my chair.

8. Cuddle with my sweetheart.

9. Cuddle with my baby girl.

10. Go to Disney World! (Hey, it's my "Me" time, right?!)

5 comments:

Lipstick n Laddles said...

great list for a ME time =)

Lipstick n Laddles said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please feel free to visit anytime. You have a pretty cool blog too. Im sure I will be able to relate in most of your entries. For one, I am an ardent follower of Christ too. Also, for a couple of years now, we've been trying to conceive but I have type 1 Diabetes so we're having a bit of difficulty....

I hope you get your OT soon. Blessings to you & to your family.

Anonymous said...

Love me some Disney World!!

Unknown said...

Great list! Why I haven't thought of cuddling with my special someone...hehehe

I played too - http://reejane.blogspot.com/2009/06/10-favorite-things-to-do-during-me-time.html

yen said...

cuddle with sweetheart? hmmm, kept me thinking about this...played as well...