
10 Guilty Pleasures on TV
So You Think You Can Dance (and I secretly wish I could dance like that...or even walk that gracefully!)
American Idol (mostly the auditions...did you hear the guy sing "Go Down, Moses"? It was just too funny...I’ll find a clip to post at the bottom)
Chuck (always good for a laugh)
Wipeout! (Always good for hysterical laughter!)
24 (I just feel safer when Jack Bauer is on the job!)
Gilmore Girls (I really miss this show! The writing was just so clever!)
Numbers (I enjoy a show that makes you think.)
Boston Legal (I told my husband that if I ever get into legal trouble, he must hire Alan Shore...LOL!)
NCIS (Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs is such a real man! If I were not so happily married I would consider it an honor to be interrogated by him!)
Friends (Joey and Phoebe crack me up!
If you want to play along visit HERE!
7 comments:
Oh, I forgot 24 and NCIS is one of my favorites, too.
My boyfriend loves Friends.
I love the link. Made me laugh all over again.
I love the link. Made me laugh all over again
I like NCIS too but mostly for Tony and Ziva. Those 2 crack me up
I miss Friends and Gimore Girls.
Have you seen previews for that new show on NBC that feels very much like Friends? It's called something like "100 Questions". Wonder how it will do. They can never really be another Friends.
I played, too!
Love the show Wipeout. My DH made up a course for our grandson. I posted it on my blog.
Post a Comment