"10 Things You Bring on a Deserted Island"
1. MacGyver (he'll know how to make the best of everything we find on the island).
2. My husband.
3. My daughter.
4. Solar powered computer.
5. 2000 Gallons of sunblock (SPF 50+) that does not expire.
6. A fully staffed cruiseship.
7. A small boat to get back and forth to the cruiseship.
8. Some kind of wheelchair that would work on an island...hmmm...or maybe one of those cushy chairs that the Egyptian pharaohs were carried around in. Of course, I would need 4 strong cabana boys to carry me around. I'm going to have to give this one a little more thought. I'm not sure the cabana boys and my husband would get along well.
9. Matches. Lots and lots of matches.
10. A supply ship that would automatically bring food and water on the first of every month.

No comments:
Post a Comment